Al Haramain Shipping Information
IMPORTANT UPDATE: Due to changes introduced by our courier partners to EU shipping following new EU regulations, we are currently shipping as normal to the following destinations outside the UK - France, Germany, Austria, Netherlands, Ireland and Italy. All other destinations require min order value of €150 due to new EU regulations. We are working closely with the Courier companies to address the new regulations and will post updates on this page when available.
SHIPPING UPDATE – EU ORDERS
Al Haramain Perfumes are delighted to announce EU Deliveries are now available to select European destinations (see above). We have updated our product pricing for all our EU customers to include Customs Clearance fees which covers the charges introduced following the departure of the UK from the European Union.
Why have prices changed for European orders?
We have simplified shipping to the EU to include the Customs Clearance fees in your purchase to avoid unnecessary delays and request for fees before your parcel is delivered.
CUSTOMS CLEARANCE EXPLAINED
What does custom clearance mean?
All goods shipped from the UK to EU destinations are subject to Customs Clearance charges which do not include your shipping fees which will be calculated at checkout.
How long does customs clearance take?
Typically, customs clearance can be up to 24 hours. All paperwork will be taken care of in-house by us which ensures your order will be delivered direct to your door without unnecessary delays which are associated with Delivery Duty Unpaid (DDU) which would involve customs duties being paid by the customer before it is released by customs for delivery resulting in delays.
Why we include Customs Clearance in our prices?
Following the UK’s departure from the EU, shipping products to EU destinations (Distance Selling) has resulted in new EU VAT and customs rules. When placing an order for shipping to the EU, VAT, Customs Duties and customs clearance fees based on your location may apply and are payable before delivery.
All our products are now customs cleared. What this means is Al Haramain Perfumes UK will cover all import duties and taxes, and customs clearance for orders shipped to EU destinations. Inclusive customs duties mean shopping with Al Haramain Perfumes UK, has never been easier.
To place an order for delivery into the EU from the UK, you will need to accept our terms and conditions before proceeding to checkout. If you have any questions regarding your order, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
This policy was last updated on 29/06/2021
- This Policy refers to how we process orders placed through alharamainperfumes.co.uk (the website / this site). By using alharamainperfumes.co.uk for the purposes of ordering goods from Al Haramain Perfumes, you agree to be bound by the provisions of this Policy.
- Please note that all orders placed on alharamainperfumes.co.uk will be shipped by Al Haramain Perfumes through the services of Al Haramain Perfumes’ selected shipping partner/s. There is no option for customers to select their own shipping providers.
- Upon successfully placing your order, a confirmation will be sent to your registered e-mail address and / or via SMS to your specified mobile number. By placing an order on this Site, you, the user, agree to such forms of communication. The order confirmation will include your order details, invoice amount and the order number. This is not an acceptance of your order; it is an acknowledgement that we have received your order. A dispatch notice / shipping confirmation will be sent to confirm that your order has been processed for shipment. You may be contacted prior to shipping to confirm your order details and / or for any clarification regarding your order.
- Where we Deliver
- Shipping to all countries may not be available. To find out if we can ship to your country, please contact us through our contact form / telephone / email and we will be happy to assist you. If you cannot find your country listed in the drop-down menu in the ‘Checkout’ page, we may not be able to ship to your country. Please contact us for assistance regarding countries not listed therein.
- Please note that we can only deliver goods to a home or office address. Orders placed for delivery at Post Office boxes will not be processed and Al Haramain Perfumes will not be held liable for orders placed through our site for delivery to an ineligible destination.
- Delivery Times
- We target for all UK deliveries to take within 1 to 2 business days, provided the order is placed and confirmed before 14:00hrs (UKGMT) on a working day. All deliveries within the UK will not be subject to customs charges or taxes. Orders placed on Fridays and public holidays will be processed on the next working day.
- Shipping times for international deliveries will vary from country to country. However, you will be able to track your order through your order number for updates on the delivery of your order.
- Estimated shipping times are based on the date and time of placing the order, and the delivery destination.
- You will be notified via email and / or via SMS once your order has been shipped. If you have placed multiple orders that are likely to be shipped at different times, then you will be notified when each order has been shipped.
- If you have any questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to email us at email@example.com
- Shipping / Delivery Charges
- Estimated shipping charges will be added to your invoice amount (where actual charges are not available). Please note that the shipping charges will vary depending on the quantity of goods ordered, the shipping weight, and the delivery destination. Please note that certain surcharges may be applicable to some orders, depending on the type of product bought, the delivery destination, or a combination of the two. These will also be added to your invoice amount. For any clarifications or enquiries relating to shipping charges, please contact us through email / phone or through our contact form and we will be happy to assist you.
- Other charges (if applicable) at the port of entry into your country (for international orders) are not included in the invoice amount and you, the purchaser, are liable for such charges, e.g. import duties and customs taxes. Al Haramain Perfumes will only collect charges for the products and shipping costs to your desired delivery destination.
- (e.g. orders for goods classified as ‘dangerous goods’ for air freight), or for to certain delivery destinations e.g. addresses outside the normal delivery areas, and to certain countries. Please contact us through firstname.lastname@example.org, or through any of the details on our contact page.
- The following Prices (GBP) are for EU countries we offer tracked delivery to at present:
- The following Prices (GBP) are for UK domestic shipments:
UK DOMESTIC RATES
0-25g – £1.50 – £2.60 (Depending on Service)
26-55g - £1.75 – £3.00 (Depending on Service)
56g-1000 – £3.50 – £4.75 (Depending on Service)
1000g-1500g – £3.90 – £5.00 (Depending on Service)
1501-2000g - £4.00 – 5.25 (Depending on Service)
2001-5000g - £5.50 (Depending on Service)
5001g – 30000kg £8.50
FREE UK DELIVERY OVER £35.00
SHIPPING UPDATE: Due to recent delivery restrictions caused by the pandemic and/or Brexit, please allow extra time for your order to be delivered, as your parcel may be subject to delays.
We are working together with our delivery partners to adapt to COVID-19 guidance to ensure your orders are delivered safely and as soon as possible. Please note: Royal Mail 24hr and 48hr Royal Mail delivery services are currently subject to possible delays of up to 10 days from your original date of order due to COVID-19 Pandemic.
To ensure faster delivery, we strongly advise choosing our Courier delivery option, fulfilled through either Parcel Force for UK orders or DPD for all EU orders, which you can select when placing your order.
FREE UK Delivery (currently subject to delays due therefore we advise using our courier delivery option)
UK Courier Delivery (for orders placed by 2pm)
EU Deliveries (Currently all EU shipping is temporarily suspended)
FREE Click and Collect From our showroom located at 4 Corners distribution Ltd, Unit 3B Katella Trading Estate, 10a River road, Barking. Essex, IG11 0DG
We recommend that to ensure your items are delivered on time please place your order as early as possible to allow time for delays, or choose courier delivery option, alternatively select Click and Collect where possible.
If you have any questions regarding delivery dates, our customer service team are on hand to assist you at email@example.com
For hassle-free communication, and for your convenience, please add the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org to your address book to ensure our emails are not filtered out by your spam/junk mail filters. You can also get in touch with us via telephone in case you do not receive our emails.